Architecture Expo is the premier annual event in architectural and construction products and a showcase in design and innovation. It is a must-see for everyone in architecture, design and construction.
Here are 10 Reasons to visit Architecture Expo:
1) The Place To Be – running alongside the RIAI Annual Conference, Architecture Expo is tailored to meet the needs of Architects and Architectural Technologists. Time is precious in architectural practices and we have selected the most relevant products and technologies for you to make your time at Architecture Expo as efficient as possible.
2) Leading Exhibitors – the team delivering Architecture Expo have sourced the leading names in construction products. Among the returning exhibitors are Ecological Building Systems, Kingspan, Saint Gobain, Ecophon and Kingscourt Country Manor Bricks. We are delighted to announce General Lighting, Grant Engineering, Fantasy Lights Group and Quinn Building Products among the many new exhibitors this year. Visit our website for a full list of exhibitors and start planning your visit. www.archiexpo.ie
3) Product Innovation – all exhibitors bring new products and technologies to the show – with many products specially launched at the show to the professional audience of architects and architectural technologists.
4) Gain Valuable CPD Points – With the RIAI CPD cycle closing on 30 November, Architecture Expo provides the opportunity to gain some valuable CPD. Unstructured CPD Points are available for visiting the show, while Structured CPD Points can be obtained in our extensive CPD programme.
5) Tap into the Knowledge – Architecture Expo provides Architects, Architectural Technologists and other specifiers the opportunity to meet and talk with innovators, product developers and technology providers. Tapping into their technical expertise and knowledge gained from cutting-edge product development is invaluable.
6) New Format for Busy Schedules – Now that architectural practices are getting busier, we have developed a new format and scheduling. Architecture Expo now runs in the RDS on Friday, 25 November (with extended opening hours)and all-day Saturday, 26 November.
7) Network with other Professionals – Architecture Expo is an excellent opportunity to connect with other professionals and with the manufacturers of innovative products and technologies.
8) The Architects’ Choice Awards – the best products and technologies are entered for these prestigious awards, which are assessed by an expert jury of Architects and Designers. Chair of the Jury is award-winning architect Gary Mongey of Box Architecture.
9) Enter the Interior Design & Fit-Out Awards – With interior design and fit-out a successful area of expertise for architects, the Interior Design/Fit-out Awards at Architecture Expo have taken on even greater significance. This is reflected year on year in the growing number of entries and in this year’s more refined entry process. Once again Walls are the main sponsor, with award-winning architect Gary Mongey, Box Architecture, chairing a seven-strong judging panel drawn from Architects and Designers, including members of Architecture Ireland’s Editorial Board.
10) Win an iPad Pro - Complete your personal Architecture Expo Passport and enter a draw to win an Apple iPad Pro. Collect 6 stamps from exhibitors you visit at Architecture Expo and you are eligible to enter.
If you are involved in architecture and construction in Ireland, visiting Architecture Expo 2016 is a must.
Register here: archiexpo.ie