Architecture Expo Interior Design/Fit-out Awards
Registered architects and practices are invited to enter completed projects in an exciting new awards competition called the Architecture Expo Interior Design/Fit-out Awards. Complete interior design and fit-out is now a major part of the construction process and architects are playing an increasingly pivotal role in this regard. The new awards are designed to acknowledge this role, and to reward design and fit-out excellence.
How to Submit
- Project(s) must have been completed in the past two years and show innovation in interior design/fit-out.
- Submissions must be made on A1 kappa-style boards — presented horizontally and including images, sketches, drawings and a brief explanatory text.
- Up to four boards for mounting in sequence can be included.
- Boards must be anonymous and only show the name of the project.
- The name of the practice and project title are to be submitted in a sealed envelope and delivered, with the board(s), to Architecture Expo, 9 Sandyford Office park, Sandyford, Dublin 18, no later than 12 noon on Thursday, 26 September 2013.
All submissions will be displayed at Architecture Expo where the panel of judges – Maria Kiernan, Gary Mongey, Peter Carroll, Knut Klimmek, Michael Hayes and Sandra O’Connell – will make their assessments before deciding on the winners.
Please email email@example.com with your intent to enter.