Date: Thursday 23 June 2016, 9.00am- 1.30am (Registration 8.30am-9.00am, Refreshments served)
Venue: the Galway Bay Hotel, The Promenade, Salthill, Galway City
Cost: Free (booking via Eventbrite is essential)
Galway County Council, in partnership with Galway City Council, is holding a Networking Conference on improving housing supply and delivery in Galway City and County.
Who should attend:
Persons with an interest in increasing housing supply in Galway City and County including Developers, Contractors, Agents, Architects, Engineers, Building Professionals, Housing Bodies, Education Bodies, Investors and Finance Professionals.
Keynote Speakers include;
- Alan Ahearn , Professor and Head of Economics, NUIG
- Caroline Phelan, Senior Planner, Galway City Council
- Hubert Fitzpatrick, Director of Housing, Planning & Development, CIF
- Jim Baneham, Senior Executive, Housing Agency
- Marian Finnegan, Chief Economist, Sherry Fitzgerald Group
- Michael Sheil, Senior Executive Engineer, Housing Unit, Galway County Council
- Seamus Lee, New Connections Management Lead, Irish Water
There will also be panel discussions to include representatives from NAMA, Education Bodies, Irish Council for Social Housing and Architects.
Further details, queries and bookings visit: https://housingforgalwayturningthetide.eventbrite.ie